Dear Doctor: It’s easy to put GRID Express to work for you. Here’s how to do it step-by-step:
- You complete a day-sheet for each patient.
- The sheets for each day get posted, faxed, e-mailed or couriered (your choice) to GRID Express.
- We then submit your day-sheets to the medical schemes electronically via the MedEDI Claims Processing System
- Within seconds GRID Express receives an immediate response from virtually all medical schemes detailing the amount paid by the scheme and the portion the patient is liable for.
- We then fax or e-mail any issues raised by the schemes, such as patient out-of-funds or incorrect patient details back to you, the doctor.
- To complete the communications loop, we ask you to send us the remittances that you received from the medical schemes. We use this together with any medical scheme remittances downloaded from the Internet to reconcile your payment records.
- If there are any patient liable amounts, we will then follow this up with your patients via sms, e-mail and final notice.
As required GRID Express also does postal follow ups with the medical schemes.
At month end you will receive the following reports in a bound pack:
(a) A summary of monthly turnover and payments.
(b) Statistical reporting including average income per consultation
(c) Turnover vs. payments bar graphs
(d) Pie chart of income derived from Consultations / Procedures / Acute Meds / Chronic Meds / Materials
(e) Detailed medical scheme and patient Age Analyses, with follow up notes.